Wednesday nights have something for everyone! Enjoy a delicious community dinner at 5:30pm ($7/ person) followed by a variety of programs.
Here's some of what's happening at FA Midweek:
- 7:00pm // FA Midweek Classes: FA Midweek classes are designed to grow and equip you as a disciple of Jesus Christ. As we are all “on mission” with Jesus, we want to be known for how we love and serve others. For a description
- FA Academy: Click below for more information
- 6:30pm // Royal Identity School of Ministry: As the local church, God is raising us up to walk in the full expression of Jesus in whichever sphere of influence we are called. In this school, you will discover how to receive Jesus in the different facets of His leadership, as well as learn to reflect His heart through the apostolic, prophetic, evangelistic, pastoral, and teaching ministry. Click below for more information.
- 6:30pm // Tehillah Youth:
- 8:00pm // Tehillah Sports: Join us for Volleyball at 8:00pm. Open to everyone - come on out and have fun!
- FA Tweens: All grade 5 & 6 students are invited every 4th Wednesday from 6:30-8:30pm at the Elbow Drive campus. We want to create a space of belonging for our FA Tweens and to help bridge the transitional gap between kids ministry and youth ministry. So mark your calendars for our Winter semester and we’ll see you on January 25th, February 22nd, March 22nd, April 26th, May 24th & June 28th! If you have any questions, please contact Karina Clarence